In part of my spare time, I work on fun programming projects. One was trying to analyze what underlies Wikipedia's Get to Philosophy game. I also worked on one called the "Small Eigen Collider".
I'm currently learning Japanese, and I'm an active participant in lang-8.com, a website where you write journal entries in a language you're learning, and get corrected by native speakers of that language. In return, you correct people writing entries in your native language. Recently, I've been asking a few questions prompted by slightly incorrect English I've encountered on lang-8.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '18 at 1:32
- Stack Overflow 69.9k 69.9k 4646 gold badges186186 silver badges309309 bronze badges
- Skeptics 37.7k 37.7k 3535 gold badges123123 silver badges326326 bronze badges
- Travel 22.6k 22.6k 1111 gold badges8282 silver badges195195 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 20.4k 20.4k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 18.2k 18.2k 1414 gold badges6464 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 803 How to change the remote repository for a git submodule?
- 298 Can I use git diff on untracked files?
- 220 Is it possible to push a git stash to a remote repository?
- 174 How to compare a local git branch with its remote branch?
- 168 Does YouTube delete video dislikes?
- 164 Why is "Pokémon" written with an accent?
- 163 Is it illegal to own a rabbit in Queensland unless you're a magician?
- View more network posts →