- Korean Language 6.8k 6.8k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Linguistics 701 701 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 580 580 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 387 387 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 339 339 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Can "would" be used twice in an English conditional sentence and still be grammatical?
- 16 What is a convenient way to run long list of commands, and show a message if something goes wrong?
- 12 Is there a Korean word for 'Syllable Block'?
- 12 Are there any languages that have a pronoun which is only used to refer to royalty?
- 10 What does 전원 위치로! and 서둘러! mean?
- 10 Why does Samsung company name means "Three stars" and not "Three castle"?
- 9 Does vector<list<T>> guarantee that element addresses stay unchanged?
- View more network posts →