Top network posts
- 46 Can an electron and a proton be artificially or naturally merged to form a neutron?
- 28 Why is the Pauli exclusion principle not considered a sixth force of nature?
- 6 Why is the $i\epsilon$-prescription necessary in the Klein-Gordon propagator?
- 6 How to calculate functional derivative correctly?
- 5 Does it make sense to discuss the "pressure" of the universe?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.