A software developer.
I am fluent in English and Japanese, and know a bit of Korean as well.
In my free time, I enjoy reading. I have a background in historical Japanese linguistics, and Korean to a lesser extent.
Feel free to contact me for anything further.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 22 '17 at 0:15
- Japanese Language 11.8k 11.8k 77 gold badges4949 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Korean Language 415 415 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Language Learning 241 241 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 161 161 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Kanji for native Japanese concepts: Kun'yomi spanning multiple morphemes
- 29 How is the wind related to illness?
- 29 Why are the verb classes called ichidan and godan?
- 22 Who decides what katakana will be used to form English loan words?
- 19 What does チャラ mean?
- 18 What is the difference between "河" and "川"?
- 18 Why is it なさそう and not なそう
- View more network posts →