Interested in problems in combinatorics and group theory. Current research is in statistical computing. Also interested in software design, human performance statistics, and reliability analysis. I have ties in both Seoul, Korea and in the Eastern United States.
- Academia 18k 18k 1010 gold badges5757 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.6k 4.6k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Korean Language♦ 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 213 213 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 207 207 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 179 How to react to a student proselytising during office hours?
- 151 Teaching a class likely meant to inflate the GPA of student athletes
- 144 Should I intervene when a colleague in a different department makes students run laps as part of their grade?
- 132 Reporting a student who may be psychologically disturbed
- 93 Changing mind after rejecting a job offer
- 87 I sent an angry e-mail to my interviewers about a conflict at my home institution. Could this affect my application?
- 87 My advisor's new student copied parts of my PhD thesis; advisor doesn't care. What to do?
- View more network posts →