I'm currently a beginner in Korean, and my learning is not even so I might know some intermediate stuff although I may also be very bad at some very basic stuff. Please do correct me if I give wrong answers! :-)
- Code Golf 2.8k 2.8k 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Korean Language 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chemistry 638 638 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 559 559 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Computer riddle: I treat vars like D
- 24 Functional difference of Benedict's solution and Fehling's solution
- 21 Why don't Koreans call their country 'Korea'?
- 20 Implement bag operations
- 17 Visualize the Euclidean algorithm
- 15 Print a bunch of uninteresting numbers!
- 15 Lifting is my best known work
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.