- Chinese Language 11.3k 11.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 750 750 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Korean Language 603 603 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- History 340 340 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 I cannot recognise this kana
- 29 What is the significance of a repeated radical in a Kanji character?
- 23 呉 is an ancient kingdom in china, how did it become "to give" in japanese?
- 22 Are the days of the week named after the planets?
- 20 What is the story behind "peach kanji" 桃?
- 18 Why 你在笑什么？, why not 你笑在什么？
- 17 Is reasonable to assume that the 食 in 月食/日食 can be interpreted as the sun/moon being "eaten" during an eclipse?
- View more network posts →