Seoul, South Korea
Member for 5 years, 4 months
- "Yes, but your program doesn't work. If mine doesn't have to work, I can make it run instantly and take up no memory." - from Code Complete, by Steve Mcconnell.
- "Flat is better than nested." — from The Zen of Python, by Tim Peters
- "Making decisions is slow." — from The Ninja build system manual
- OSX, iOS, FreeBSD.
- C/C++/Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa, Xcode.
And a few more trivial stuffs. Now I am trying to add Rust to the list.
Feel free to fix my grammar. I always appreciate!
- Stack Overflow 77.1k 77.1k 7474 gold badges298298 silver badges487487 bronze badges
- Server Fault 8.7k 8.7k 1414 gold badges3333 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Super User 4.9k 4.9k 77 gold badges2727 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.1k 4.1k 1010 gold badges2727 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 602 How to automate SSH login with password?
- 594 How can I clear previous output in Terminal in Mac OS X?
- 312 What's the "Content-Length" field in HTTP header?
- 209 What's different between Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+C in Unix command line?
- 205 How to connect to a website that has only IPv6 addresses without a domain name?
- 183 How to disable word-wrap in Xcode 4 editor?
- 143 What's the concept of and differences between Framebuffer and Renderbuffer in OpenGL?
- View more network posts →